LAS VEGAS – An 18-year-old high school student, Jordan Brister, was found unresponsive inside a school bathroom last month and later died.
The Clark County Coroner’s Officer has now revealed that the cause of his death was acute bacterial pneumonia transients (staphylococcus aureus) with significant conditions due to asthma with mucus plugging.
The manner of death has been ruled as natural. Jordan’s parents stated that he was found unresponsive after attending PE, and by the time he was discovered, it was too late.
Jordan was an organ donor and his organs will be used to save lives.
Copyright 2022 702 Times, NV Globe. All rights reserved.
- Fugitive Wanted in Multimillion-Dollar Fraud Case Arrested in Florida - November 29, 2023
- Clark County Education Association Reaffirms Assertion of Ambiguity in the Injunction - November 29, 2023
- Lego Store Owner Frustrated by Repeat Thefts - November 29, 2023