LAS VEGAS, Nev. (702 Times, NV Globe) – Southern Nevada couples have the ideal venue to celebrate Valentine’s Day this year thanks to one of the valley’s cutest locales.
The Ethel M. Chocolate cactus garden’s ninth annual Lights of Love festival will begin on Friday, February 3, at 5 o’clock. just on schedule for the festival of love.
The three-acre cactus garden with half a million sparkling lights is open to interested visitors.
This year’s celebration will provide hot chocolate and unique delights like hand-dipped chocolate strawberries.
The garden may be found in Henderson at 2 Cactus Garden Drive.
Once open the festive ‘Lights of Love’ garden will operate until Feb. 14 and will open nightly from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
‘Lights of Love’ cactus garden
- WHERE: 2 Cactus Garden Drive, Henderson, NV 89014
- WHEN: Feb. 3 – Feb. 14, 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. nightly
- WHAT: 3 acres of twinkling lights inside Ethel M. cactus garden
Credits: 8 News Now
Copyright 2023 702 Times, NV Globe. All rights reserved.
- Crews Knock Down Sun Valley Travel Trailer Fire Before It Spreads - January 30, 2023
- Local Sports Bettors Are Younger and More High-Tech Heading Into Super Bowl LVII - January 30, 2023
- Sparks Business Owner Sees Suspected Burglars on Security Camera - January 30, 2023