Mid-Valley Strip Mall Burns Down Over the Weekend
By TheNevadaGlobeStaff, November 15, 2022 4:47 am
LAS VEGAS, Nev. (702 Times, NV Globe) – Five shops in a strip mall have been forced to close after it caught fire over the weekend. An inquiry into the cause of the fire is ongoing.
At 10:34 p.m., the fire was reported. Saturday, November 12, at 3140 S. North of Desert Inn Road on Valley View Boulevard. According to Las Vegas Fire & Rescue, smoke and flames could be seen emanating from a laundry in the building’s center.
A second alarm was issued when fire firefighters arrived on the site.
There were no injuries recorded. The estimated cost of the property damage was not made public.
Copyright 2022 702 Times, NV Globe. All rights reserved.
Latest posts by TheNevadaGlobeStaff (see all)
- Homeless Pet Crisis Looms as Animal Shelters in Washoe County Struggle with Overcrowding - May 31, 2023
- Nevada Bill Prohibiting Gender Identity-Based Limitations in Schools Faces Amendments and Controversy - May 31, 2023
- Las Vegas Man Faces Reckless Driving Charges for Speeding at 100-110 mph Due to Sick Girlfriend - May 31, 2023