LAS VEGAS, Nev. (702 Times, NV Globe) – Police say a man was pulled over in North Las Vegas after traveling 106 mph in a 45 mph zone on Monday night.
Hugo Mendoza-Ambriz, 28, is accused of the following:
- Six counts of reckless driving
- Driving without a driver’s license
- Suspended license
- No proof of insurance
Mendoza-Ambriz was at the wheel of a 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z98 Stingray. He was caught at Deer Springs Way and Losee Road after going 106 mph in a 45 mph zone, according to authorities.
The North Las Vegas Police Department reminded the public about the hazards of speeding in a tweet on Monday that read, “This motorist was lucky… he might have ended someone’s life, ended his life, or caused a severe collision. #SLOWDOWN! ”
Mendoza-Ambriz has been assigned to the NLV CCC.
Copyright 2022 702 Times, NV Globe. All rights reserved.
- Sparks Man Arrested for Murder of 17-Year-Old Boy - November 29, 2023
- Washoe County School District Approves New Puberty Videos for Fourth Graders - November 29, 2023
- Teenager Arrested in Las Vegas for Making Terroristic Threats - November 29, 2023