After Sparks Detectives identified an 18-year-old male as the suspect in an August late-night shooting, he was sent behind bars on Thursday.
Julian Lupercio-Trejo was detained by the Sparks Police Department (SPD) for repeatedly shooting a victim on August 27 at the intersection of Sullivan Lane and McCarran Boulevard.
According to Sparks Police Department, Lupercio-Trejo escaped the scene before police arrived. He was found on Thursday, September 8, when he left his home with relatives, more than a week and a half later.
Accusations against Lupercio-Trejo include the following:
- Battery with a Deadly Weapon Causing Substantial Bodily Harm
- Discharging a Firearm into an Occupied Vehicle
According to police, Lupercio-silver Trejo’s 2014 KIA Optima with Nevada license plate number 032C30 is still missing.
Call the Secret Witness hotline at 775-322-4900 or the Sparks Police Detectives at 775-353-2225 if you saw the incident or have any other information.
Credits: Fox 11
Copyright 2022 775 Times, NV Globe. All rights reserved.
- UNLV Shooter Had Target List, Left Will: Authorities - December 7, 2023
- Identities of Two UNLV Shooting Victims Released - December 7, 2023
- Police Search Residence of UNLV Shooting Suspect - December 7, 2023