Home>775Times>Fire at Lee House Was Found to Be Accidental

Fire at Lee House Was Found to Be Accidental

By TheNevadaGlobeStaff, October 20, 2022 11:33 am

According to Carson City Incident authorities, the fire at the historic Lee House was accidental.

According to Carson City Fire Chief Sean Slamon, the fire was started by a commercial coffee pot that was left on.

The fire started in the early morning hours of October 13. The 1907 structure sustained more than $500,000 in damage, but no casualties were recorded.

Credits: 8NewsNow

Copyright 2022 775 Times, NV Globe. All rights reserved.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
Spread the news:


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *