The Washoe County Sheriff’s Office Detective Unit has made an arrest following an eight-month investigation into a string of burglaries in Spanish Springs.
This week, Robert Earl Anderson was arrested on the following charges:
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia x2
- Keep place where Stolen Property Concealed
- Child Abuse or Neglect x4
- Residential burglary
- Grand Larceny of Firearm x6
- Conspiracy burglary
- Possess Firearm by Prohibited Person x2
- Possession of Controlled Substance
- Possession of Stolen Motor Vehicle x2
- Permit Nuisance
In February, WCSO Detectives began looking into a string of burglaries in Spanish Springs that resulted in the theft of considerable amounts of guns and property.
Anderson was recognized as a suspect in the burglaries and other property offenses by detectives. They also discovered Anderson and his associates selling narcotics from his home on the 5000 block of Dolores Dr.
On October 26, a search warrant was issued for Anderson’s residence, and officers discovered stolen weapons, cars, and other stolen items on the property.
According to police, the property was in disrepair, with a garbage-filled backyard and many cars that had been destroyed in a previous fire.
The Washoe County Sheriff’s Office Detective Unit, the Regional Crime Suppression Unit, and the Regional Narcotics Unit undertook the extensive investigation.
If you have any information concerning the burglaries, please contact the Washoe County Sheriff’s Office Detectives Unit at (775) 328-3320.
Copyright 2022 775 Times, NV Globe. All rights reserved.
- Gun Found at Ed W. Clark High School, Two Juveniles Arrested - February 22, 2024
- Canine Flu Alert: Las Vegas Shelters See Surge in Cases, Experts Offer Advice - February 22, 2024
- Dog Owners Accuse Las Vegas Groomer of Mistreating Pets, Raising Concerns and Questions - February 22, 2024