Organization Hosting a Homeless Event
By TheNevadaGlobeStaff, December 6, 2022 10:21 am
RENO, Nev. (775 Times, NV Globe) – Life Changes, Inc. will hold a fundraiser to assist persons who are homeless or at danger of becoming homeless.
The Christmas on 4th Street and Beyond event will take place on December 22 at 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Reno’s address is 550 4th Street. It is a collaboration between SilverSummit Health Plan and Mill Street Care Center.
They are looking for donations for a community service event. Scarves, gloves, beanies, and quality bags, among other goods, will be distributed to members of the community at the event.
We are looking for the following types of donations:
- Reusable water bottles
- Unused socks
- Unused blankets
- Hygiene items (shampoo, conditioner, soap)
- Winter coats/jackets
- Test Strips (Fentanyl)
- Hot beverages served gratis (free of charge)
- Food trucks/hot meals served gratis (free of charge)
- Anything useful to ALL members of the community in need
Copyright 2022 775 Times, NV Globe. All rights reserved.
Latest posts by TheNevadaGlobeStaff (see all)
- Reno Homeowner Discovers Explosives in Basement; Authorities Respond - March 23, 2023
- State Route 208 to Close for Repairs Following Landslide - March 23, 2023
- Nevada State Senator Introduces Bill to Combat Catalytic Converter Thefts - March 23, 2023