RENO, Nev. (775 Times, NV Globe) – On Monday, a Reno man was arrested in Missouri for failing to appear at a court linked to his mother’s disappearance from a care home in 2019.
Roger Eugene Hillygus is being held in Kansas City after being suspected of taking his mother from a nursing facility when he did not have the legal authority to do so, according to police.
Hillygus refused to appear in February 2022 for a hearing linked to the offense of:
- Conspiracy to Commit 2nd Degree Kidnapping
- 2nd Degree Kidnapping of an Older or Vulnerable Person
Hillygus was apprehended in the Kansas City area by investigators and put into the Clay County prison as a Fugitive from Justice. He is being held in Reno pending extradition.
Copyright 2022 775 Times, NV Globe. All rights reserved.
- Teenager Arrested in Las Vegas for Making Terroristic Threats - November 29, 2023
- Fugitive Wanted in Multimillion-Dollar Fraud Case Arrested in Florida - November 29, 2023
- Clark County Education Association Reaffirms Assertion of Ambiguity in the Injunction - November 29, 2023