Home>775Times>Space Heater Ignites RV Fire in Wadsworth

Space Heater Ignites RV Fire in Wadsworth

By TheNevadaGlobeStaff, November 3, 2022 4:16 pm

WADSWORTH, Nev. (775 Times, NV Globe)- An unsupervised space heater is to blame for a Thursday morning RV fire at a Wadsworth mobile home park.

According to Captain Don Pelt of Pyramid Lake Fire and Rescue, the fire started at 9 a.m. on November 3 at the Smokeshop RV Park

Crews quickly extinguished the fire and prevented it from spreading to other trailers. Although no one was home at the time of the fire, a household cat was killed.

According to Pelt, this is a good reminder to never leave space heaters on while you’re gone.

Credits: Fox11

Copyright 2022 775 Times, NV Globe. All rights reserved.


Print Friendly, PDF & Email
Spread the news:


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *