NEVADA – A woman, Suzanne Ehlers, has been sentenced to four to 10 years in prison after pleading guilty to voluntary manslaughter in the suffocation death of Kim Rohr on January 1st. The incident took place at a bus stop near Glendale Avenue and Rock Boulevard in Sparks, where police found Ehlers sitting on Rohr’s chest and neck during a fight.
Details of the Incident:
– Sparks Police responded to a fight on New Year’s Day, discovering Ehlers on top of the victim, Kim Rohr.
– During the investigation, Ehlers admitted to getting into a fight with Rohr before sitting on her.
– Rohr was taken to the hospital and succumbed to her injuries nine days later.
1. September 15th:
– Ehlers pleads guilty to voluntary manslaughter.
– Sentencing is scheduled for November 20th, with a maximum sentence of 10 years.
2. January 20th:
– Ehlers now faces murder charges.
– Police identify her as the main aggressor.
– Authorities seek information and share a witness photo from the bus stop.
Copyright 2022 775 Times, NV Globe. All rights reserved.
- Suspect in Sacramento Shooting Arrested in Reno - November 28, 2023
- Innocent Girl Shot in Shoulder by Stray Bullet - November 28, 2023
- Las Vegas Residents Brace for Colder Temperatures with Heating Tips - November 28, 2023