CLARK COUNTY, Nev. (702 Times, NV Globe) – For children in grades six through twelve, Clark County will provide multi-day programs that continue through the approaching winter break.
During the two-week vacation, day camp programs, according to the county, provide a secure environment for youngsters to develop, explore, and meet new friends.
Camps will be available at eight Clark County Parks and Recreation locations from December 19 through December 30, with the exception of Christmas Day, which will be observed on December 26.
The program begins at 7 a.m. every Tuesday through Friday. to 6 p.m. and each child pays $21 per day.
Available centers include:
- Desert Breeze Community Center, 8275 Spring Mountain Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89117
- Helen Meyer Community Center, 4525 New Forest Dr., Las Vegas, NV 89147
- Hollywood Recreation Center, 1650 S. Hollywood, Las Vegas, NV 89142
- Paradise Recreation Center, 4775 S. McLeod., Las Vegas, NV 89121
- Pearson Recreation Center, 1625 West Carey, North Las Vegas, NV 89032
- Robert E. “Bob” Price Recreation Center, 2050 Bonnie Lane, Las Vegas, NV 89156
- Walnut Recreation Center, 3075 North Walnut Rd., Las Vegas, NV
Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis, with limited capacity.
Copyright 2022 702 Times, NV Globe. All rights reserved.