LAS VEGAS – A small fire occurred at Mandalay Bay resort on the Las Vegas Strip, leading to the evacuation of two floors late Wednesday night.
Clark County firefighters responded to the scene and found a small fire on the roof at the top of a stairwell.
The fire was put out, and guests were allowed back into their rooms. There were no reported injuries.
Credits: 8 News Now
Copyright 2022 702 Times, NV Globe. All rights reserved.
- Nevada Democrats Attack GOP U.S. Senate Candidate Sam Brown for Anti-Abortion Stance - December 1, 2023
- Sparks Man Arrested for Murder of 17-Year-Old Boy - November 29, 2023
- Washoe County School District Approves New Puberty Videos for Fourth Graders - November 29, 2023