Reno Justice Court Was Evacuated Due to Gas Leak
By TheNevadaGlobeStaff, January 10, 2023 9:35 am
RENO, Nev. (775 Times, NV Globe) – Due to a reported gas leak, the Reno Justice Court at 1 South Sierra Street was evacuated early Tuesday morning.
Around 7:00 a.m., a call came in. The building was completely evacuated due to a natural gas odor.
The incident was handled by Reno Fire and NV Energy. NV Energy is still looking into the matter.
According to the Washoe County Sheriff’s Office, the Washoe County District Court is open for business as normal.
Credits: KOLO TV
Copyright 2022 775 Times, NV Globe. All rights reserved.
Latest posts by TheNevadaGlobeStaff (see all)
- Nevada Educators Testify in Support of Bills To Ease Restrictions on Exclusionary Disciplinary Practices - March 20, 2023
- Nevada Legislature Proposes Raising Age Requirement to Purchase Assault Weapons - March 20, 2023
- NDOT Warns Drivers of Intermittent Lane and Shoulder Closures on Major Reno Highways for Guardrail Repairs - March 20, 2023