LAS VEGAS – Henderson police, with the assistance of the FBI Cyber Action Team and the Sumter County Sheriff’s Office in South Carolina, arrested an 18-year-old suspect in connection with a deadly shooting that occurred on March 19.
Kyrel Coleman was located in South Carolina and arrested on Tuesday, October 3. He faces the following charges:
- Two counts of attempted murder
- Seven counts of discharging a firearm where a person may be injured
- One count of possession of a stolen vehicle
Coleman is currently booked into a jail in South Carolina and is awaiting extradition to Nevada.
Henderson police identified Coleman as a suspect in September. Authorities worked with the FBI Cyber Action Team to track him down to South Carolina. The Sumter County Sheriff’s Office assisted in making the arrest.
The shooting occurred on March 19 in the area of Sunset Road and Eastern Avenue. Two people were injured in the shooting, but neither sustained life-threatening injuries.
The motive for the shooting is still under investigation.
Copyright 2022 702 Times, NV Globe. All rights reserved.
- Suspect in Sacramento Shooting Arrested in Reno - November 28, 2023
- Innocent Girl Shot in Shoulder by Stray Bullet - November 28, 2023
- Las Vegas Residents Brace for Colder Temperatures with Heating Tips - November 28, 2023