The Section of US-95 Southbound in NW Las Vegas Will Be Closed Overnight Due to Construction
LAS VEGAS – Southbound U.S. 95 in Northwest Las Vegas will be closed overnight starting Wednesday evening.
The Nevada Department of Transportation (NDOT) says that the road will be closed from 10:30 p.m. on Oct. 12 until 5:00 a.m. on Oct. 13.
The closure will also affect the ramps that connect to it, giving road workers a chance to put up falsework for an expansion of the Lone Mountain bridge over U.S. 95.
Drivers should be careful when passing through work zones and, if possible, take a different route.
From Wednesday, October 12 at 10:30 p.m. to Thursday, October 13 at 5:00 a.m., the following places will be closed:
- Southbound U.S. 95 traffic will be detoured to Ann Road/Centennial/Rancho collector off-ramp onto North Rancho Drive and then put back on at the U.S. 95 Craig Road on-ramp.
- Eastbound CC-215 to Southbound U.S. 95 on-ramp will be detoured to North Rancho Drive and routed to U.S. 95 Craig Road on-ramp.
- Westbound CC-215 to Southbound U.S. 95 on-ramp will be detoured to North Rancho Drive and routed to U.S. 95 Craig Road on-ramp.
- Ann Road to Southbound U.S. 95 will be detoured to North Rancho Drive and routed to U.S. 95 Craig Road on-ramp.
Credits: 8 News Now
Copyright 2022 702 Times, NV Globe. All rights reserved.
- Terry Fator’s Former COO Accused of Stealing Nearly $1 Million - September 26, 2023
- CCSD to Discuss Teacher Shortage and School Start Times at Thursday Meeting - September 26, 2023
- Washoe County Deputies Investigate Fatal Shooting in Verdi - September 26, 2023