LAS VEGAS – President Joe Biden’s visit to Las Vegas this week will result in major road closures during his arrival and departure, according to the Las Vegas Metro Police Department. The closures will begin at around 5:30 p.m. on Tuesday, March 14, 2023, and could last up to an hour.
During this time, the following roads will be closed:
- Airport Connector
- 215 Westbound
- I-15 Northbound between 215 and US 95
- US 95 Northbound between Spaghetti Bowl to Summerlin Parkway
- Summerlin Parkway (both directions)
Between 7:30 p.m. and 8:00 p.m., the Summerlin Parkway to US 95 and I-15 Southbound in the resort corridor will also be closed.
On Wednesday, March 15, 2023, Maryland Parkway from Tropicana to Russell (Airport Connector will also be closed) will be closed from 12:15 p.m. to 12:45 p.m.
Motorists are advised to plan their routes accordingly and avoid the affected areas during these times to avoid delays and congestion. The Las Vegas Metro Police Department will be on hand to assist with traffic control and ensure the safety of all during the presidential visit.
Credits: 8 News Now
Copyright 2022 702 Times, NV Globe. All rights reserved.
- Sparks Man Arrested for Murder of 17-Year-Old Boy - November 29, 2023
- Washoe County School District Approves New Puberty Videos for Fourth Graders - November 29, 2023
- Teenager Arrested in Las Vegas for Making Terroristic Threats - November 29, 2023