Building Fire at Sparks Apartments Hospitalizes 1 Due to Smoke Inhalation
By TheNevadaGlobeStaff, October 12, 2022 10:49 am
SPARKS, Nev. (775 Times, NV Globe) – A building fire broke out at the Spanish Oak apartments on Tuesday, causing one person to be hospitalized.
Just after 11:30 a.m., the Sparks Fire Department responded to the report and found smoke coming from a bottom floor.
Firefighters were able to rapidly put out the fire and confine it to the room where it started.
Sparks Fire responded to the location and treated one person for smoke inhalation before transporting him to the hospital.
The fire is still being investigated. The Sparks Police Department aided in evacuations.
Copyright 2022 775 Times, NV Globe. All rights reserved.
Latest posts by TheNevadaGlobeStaff (see all)
- Nevada Educators Testify in Support of Bills To Ease Restrictions on Exclusionary Disciplinary Practices - March 20, 2023
- Nevada Legislature Proposes Raising Age Requirement to Purchase Assault Weapons - March 20, 2023
- NDOT Warns Drivers of Intermittent Lane and Shoulder Closures on Major Reno Highways for Guardrail Repairs - March 20, 2023