RENO, Nev. (775 Times, NV Globe) – Help folks in our community in need this Christmas season by donating food to RTC Stuff-A-Bus this Thursday, December 8.
Starting at 10 a.m., the RTC will have a bus at Sam’s Club, 4835 Kietzke Lane. – 4 p.m. to gather nonperishable food items
Foods to consider include:
- Canned Meals: Stews, Soups, Spaghetti/Ravioli (Low-Sodium Preferred)
- Protein: Peanut Butter, Tuna, Salmon, Chicken, Dried or Canned Beans
- Grains: Whole Grain Cereal, Oatmeal, Brown Rice, Whole Grain Pasta
- Fruits: Canned (Packed in 100% Juice or Light Syrup), Dried Fruit, Applesauce (No Sugar Added), 100% Fruit Juice Boxes
- Vegetables: Canned (No Salt Added and/or Low-Sodium Preferred)
- Dairy: Shelf Stable Milk
- Kid-friendly Snacks: Granola Bars, Popcorn, Animal Crackers, Graham Crackers
- Baby Products: Formula, Infant Cereal, Baby Food
Following the event, the donations will be given to the Food Bank of Northern Nevada for distribution to local families in need.
Copyright 2022 775 Times, NV Globe. All rights reserved.
- UNLV Shooter Had Target List, Left Will: Authorities - December 7, 2023
- Identities of Two UNLV Shooting Victims Released - December 7, 2023
- Police Search Residence of UNLV Shooting Suspect - December 7, 2023