Fire Broke Out in Reno Apartment Due to a Cooking Accident
By TheNevadaGlobeStaff, October 5, 2022 10:36 am
RENO, Nev. (775 Times, NV Globe) – Reno Fire investigators discovered that a cooking accident led a downtown Reno apartment to cause fires Monday night.
At 8:13 p.m., the Reno Fire Department (RFD) responded to a fire. 1200 Riverside Dr., on the 11th floor of an apartment building
According to investigators, the fire started in the kitchen when an electric burner ignited combustibles adjacent to it. Although the fire was restricted to one apartment on the floor, it did significant damage to the whole unit.
The woman who lived in the apartment escaped and was brought to Renown Hospital for minor smoke inhalation.
Copyright 2022 775 Times, NV Globe. All rights reserved.
Latest posts by TheNevadaGlobeStaff (see all)
- Homeless Pet Crisis Looms as Animal Shelters in Washoe County Struggle with Overcrowding - May 31, 2023
- Nevada Bill Prohibiting Gender Identity-Based Limitations in Schools Faces Amendments and Controversy - May 31, 2023
- Las Vegas Man Faces Reckless Driving Charges for Speeding at 100-110 mph Due to Sick Girlfriend - May 31, 2023