It was 8:15 p.m. The phone system at Carson Tahoe Health is back up and operating tonight, October 20, with calls being routed as usual.
Carson Tahoe Health is now dealing with a telephone network outage that is affecting almost all calls across the business, including scheduling, patient billing, voicemail boxes, and other services.
The phones are anticipated to remain out of service for the rest of Thursday and maybe into Friday.
They are directing patients to the following departments while the phones are restored:
* Carson Tahoe Medical Group and Clinics: Contact them through their MyChart site for scheduling, inquiries, medication refills, and so on.
* Patient Experience/Medical Records/Etc.: email@example.com
* Scheduling: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Patient Billing: PFSCustomerService@carsontahoe.org
* General Questions (Monitored by Communications Department): email@example.com
Unless there is an urgent need, you are urged to follow up with Carson Tahoe teams in a few days so they can address any emergent needs first.
As always, in an emergency, call 9-1-1.
(Carson Tahoe Health)
Copyright 2022 775 Times, NV Globe. All rights reserved.
- Reno’s Disaster Action Team Urges Residents to Check Smoke Alarms After Apartment Fire Displaces Families - September 23, 2023
- Investigation Underway After Possible Pipe Bomb Explosion Injures Man in Las Vegas - September 23, 2023
- One Killed, Two Injured in Northeast Las Vegas Valley Multi-Vehicle Crash - September 23, 2023