Phone Service Is Now Again Normal at Carson Tahoe Health
By TheNevadaGlobeStaff, October 21, 2022 8:09 am
It was 8:15 p.m. The phone system at Carson Tahoe Health is back up and operating tonight, October 20, with calls being routed as usual.
Carson Tahoe Health is now dealing with a telephone network outage that is affecting almost all calls across the business, including scheduling, patient billing, voicemail boxes, and other services.
The phones are anticipated to remain out of service for the rest of Thursday and maybe into Friday.
They are directing patients to the following departments while the phones are restored:
* Carson Tahoe Medical Group and Clinics: Contact them through their MyChart site for scheduling, inquiries, medication refills, and so on.
* Patient Experience/Medical Records/Etc.: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Scheduling: email@example.com
* Patient Billing: PFSCustomerService@carsontahoe.org
* General Questions (Monitored by Communications Department): firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless there is an urgent need, you are urged to follow up with Carson Tahoe teams in a few days so they can address any emergent needs first.
As always, in an emergency, call 9-1-1.
(Carson Tahoe Health)
Copyright 2022 775 Times, NV Globe. All rights reserved.