RENO, Nev. (775 Times, NV Globe) – Same-day or walk-in sexual health appointments are available to residents through the Washoe County Health District.
The following services will be offered for free or at a little cost:
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STI)
- HIV testing and linkage to care services
- Pregnancy testing
- Birth control methods & counseling
- Confidential teen health services
- Testing and treatment of vaginal and bladder infections
- Free condoms
- Information about mpox (formerly “monkeypox”)
Those interested can call 775-328-2470 or visit the 1001 E. 9th St. location.
Credits: KOLO TV
Copyright 2022 775 Times, NV Globe. All rights reserved.
- Terry Fator’s Former COO Accused of Stealing Nearly $1 Million - September 26, 2023
- CCSD to Discuss Teacher Shortage and School Start Times at Thursday Meeting - September 26, 2023
- Washoe County Deputies Investigate Fatal Shooting in Verdi - September 26, 2023