RENO, Nev. (775 Times, NV Globe) – Same-day or walk-in sexual health appointments are available to residents through the Washoe County Health District.
The following services will be offered for free or at a little cost:
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STI)
- HIV testing and linkage to care services
- Pregnancy testing
- Birth control methods & counseling
- Confidential teen health services
- Testing and treatment of vaginal and bladder infections
- Free condoms
- Information about mpox (formerly “monkeypox”)
Those interested can call 775-328-2470 or visit the 1001 E. 9th St. location.
Credits: KOLO TV
Copyright 2022 775 Times, NV Globe. All rights reserved.
- Police Investigate Possible Hit-And-Run After 77-Year-Old Man Found Dead - January 30, 2023
- Man Accused of Trying to Fight Las Vegas Police During Arrest for Stolen Cars - January 30, 2023
- Henderson Police, Fire Respond To Subject Discharging Firearm In The Air - January 30, 2023