Carson City Deputies Make Arrests for Property Destruction, Burglary, and Warrants
By TheNevadaGlobeStaff, August 21, 2022 2:04 pm
Sheriff’s Deputies in Carson City Make Arrests for Property Destruction, Burglary, and Warrants.
Author: Nevada Globe Staff
CARSON CITY – A 56-year-old man was detained Thursday for suspected drug possession and property destruction.
Dennis Long was arrested at 4:57 p.m and also arrested for drug paraphernalia.
Deputies were called about a man who damaged a truck’s mirror with a hammer.
Long was arrested for vandalism. Two suspected methamphetamine vials, six spoons with burn marks, a torch, and a “tooter” straw were located in his luggage. His items included a hammer—$ 6,137 bail.
- A 22-year-old male was detained Thursday for residential burglary, property destruction, and two misdemeanors.Trenton Lynn was arrested at 11:20 a.m. after breaking two windows and entering a relative’s home to steal a guitar. Deputies found him playing outside.The defendant was also booked for resisting a public official (not putting down the guitar and broom) and violating bail conditions. $25,637 bail.
- A 29-year-old woman was arrested Thursday for two misdemeanor contempt of court warrants issued on August 11, 2022, out of Carson City Justice Court. Bail: $6,000 cash.
All information for the crime log (unless otherwise noted) comes from the arrest reports supplied by the Carson City Sheriff’s Office.
Copyright 2022 775 Times, NV Globe. All rights reserved.
- Wrong-Way Driver Causes Closure and Critical Injuries in I-15 Crash near North Lamb Boulevard - May 27, 2023
- Pedestrian Struck by SUV While Crossing Las Vegas Intersection Outside Crosswalk - May 27, 2023
- Students at Coral Academy of Science High School in Reno Soar High with Weather Balloon Launch - May 27, 2023