SPARKS, Nev. (NV, Globe) – Sparks police are looking for two individuals who are wanted in connection with a gunshot that killed one man earlier this year in a shopping plaza.
On July 28, at around 8:34 p.m., Sparks police responded to a report of a person firing at a car near Raley’s at 2895 N. McCarran Boulevard When authorities arrived, they discovered a guy deceased in a car.
The guy found in a white Tesla automobile, according to the Sparks Police Department (SPD), was 21-year-old Hasaan Renteria from Sparks.
SPD has identified the following individuals as key suspects:
- Jovon Woodard, a 21-year-old black male adult, 5’10” 160lbs, lives in California.
- T’Maureyai Banks, a 21-year-old black female adult, 5’8″ 170lbs, lives in Reno.
Detectives have also identified the suspect car, which is thought to be driven by Woodard and Banks. A white 2017 Ford Edge with Nevada license plates was seen driving away from the scene with a cracked rear driver’s side window.
The automobile was observed in the Reno-Sparks vicinity shortly after the event and then in California in Sacramento, Fairfield, and Vallejo before being discovered in Berkeley, California at the intersection of Chaucer and Curtis streets.
Anyone with information on the crime should call Secret Witness, which has just raised the reward to $5,000, at 775-322-4900 or online.
Copyright 2022 775 Times, NV Globe. All rights reserved.
- Reno’s Disaster Action Team Urges Residents to Check Smoke Alarms After Apartment Fire Displaces Families - September 23, 2023
- Investigation Underway After Possible Pipe Bomb Explosion Injures Man in Las Vegas - September 23, 2023
- One Killed, Two Injured in Northeast Las Vegas Valley Multi-Vehicle Crash - September 23, 2023