NEVADA – A house fire in north Reno on Wednesday afternoon left three individuals and two pets homeless.
On December 21, shortly after 12:30 p.m., a fire broke out along Hood Avenue.
According to RFD, the house has been completely destroyed after a kitchen fire spread throughout it.
Credits: My News 4
Copyright 2022 775 Times, NV Globe. All rights reserved.
- Nevada Democrats Attack GOP U.S. Senate Candidate Sam Brown for Anti-Abortion Stance - December 1, 2023
- Sparks Man Arrested for Murder of 17-Year-Old Boy - November 29, 2023
- Washoe County School District Approves New Puberty Videos for Fourth Graders - November 29, 2023