On Wednesday, the Washoe County School District will host a career fair for a variety of positions.
The public employment fair will be held within the WSCD administrative building at 425 E. Starting at 4:30 p.m. on 9th Street in Reno. to 6:30 p.m.
The district need candidates for the following positions:
* Accounts Payable Supervisor
* Assistant Project Manager
* Data & Research Analyst
* Director of Civil Rights Compliance Department
* Legal Secretary/Paralegal
In addition, the district has vacancies in:
* Nutrition Services
* Classroom Aides/Assistants
(Washoe County School District contributed to this report.)
Copyright 2022 775 Times, NV Globe. All rights reserved.
- Police Investigate Couples Possible Murder-Suicide Case - November 28, 2022
- The 42nd Year of Reno Toy Run’s Mission to Give Families in Northern Nevada Hope - November 28, 2022
- The City of Reno Wants Feedback on Whether to Make Cannabis Lounges Legal - November 28, 2022