RENO, Nev. (775 Times, NV Globe) – While the rain continues to pour in Washoe County, there are more than a dozen self-service sandbag outlets operating 24 hours a day.
Sandbags and sand will be supplied; however, you must bring your own shovel.
Locations in Washoe County:
- Lemmon Drive and Pompe Way
- Truckee Meadows Fire and Rescue station 440 – 130 Nectar Street
- Silver Knolls volunteer fire station – 11525 Red Rock Road
- Golden Valley Park – 7490 Hillview Drive
- Washoe County operations yard – 3101 Longley Lane
- Highland Ranch Parkway 1 mile east of Pyramid Highway
- Belli Ranch, Blue Heron Circle and Warrior Lane
- Toll Road and Geiger Grade
- Andrew Lane and Paddlewheel Lane in Pleasant Valley
- Pagni Lane and US-395 in Pleasant Valley
- Truckee Meadows Fire and Rescue station 32 – 1240 Eastlake Boulevard
- Eastlake Boulevard and Gander Lane
- Truckee Meadows Fire and Rescue station 3905 Old Highway 395
Locations in the city of Reno:
- Mira Loma Park
- Moana and Baker lanes
- Moya Boulevard near Red Baron
- Reno fire station 5 at Horseman’s Park
- Idlewild Park
- City of Reno corporate yard at 1640 East Commercial Row
Rain is expected to stick around until about 2 p.m. on Tuesday afternoon.
Credits: My News 4
Copyright 2022 775 Times, NV Globe. All rights reserved.
- The City of Las Vegas to Open New Park with Horse Arena in East Valley - October 2, 2023
- Reno Man Convicted of Child Abuse and Domestic Battery After Two-Day Trial - October 2, 2023
- Las Vegas Bicyclist Killed in Hit-and-Run Crash - October 2, 2023