Photo: KEVIN MAZUR/GETTY IMAGES FOR LIVE NATION
LAS VEGAS – U2 opened their new residency at the Sphere in Las Vegas on September 29, 2023, and it was a night to remember. The band played a setlist that featured songs from all over their catalog, including a full performance of their 1991 album “Achtung Baby.”
The Sphere is a new state-of-the-art venue that features a massive 16K resolution screen that surrounds the audience. The band used the screen to create immersive visuals that transported the audience to different worlds.
The concert was a critical and commercial success, and it marked a new era for live music. The Sphere is a game-changer, and it will be exciting to see what other artists do with it in the future.
Here are some of the key takeaways from the concert:
- The Sphere is an incredible venue. The massive screen and state-of-the-art sound system create an immersive experience that is unlike anything else in the world.
- U2 used the Sphere to its full potential. The band created immersive visuals that transported the audience to different worlds.
- The setlist was perfect. The band played a mix of old and new songs, and they even played a full performance of “Achtung Baby.”
- U2 is still one of the best live bands in the world. Bono, the Edge, Adam Clayton, and Larry Mullen Jr. put on an incredible show.
Overall, the U2 concert at the Sphere was a night to remember. It was a historic event that marked a new era for live music.
- Sparks Man Arrested for Murder of 17-Year-Old Boy - November 29, 2023
- Washoe County School District Approves New Puberty Videos for Fourth Graders - November 29, 2023
- Teenager Arrested in Las Vegas for Making Terroristic Threats - November 29, 2023