RENO, Nev. (775 Times, NV Globe) – Reno firefighters extinguished a fire along Riverside Drive.
It was discovered just after 8:00 p.m. Monday evening.
According to fire officials, workers discovered considerable smoke on the complex’s 11th level. Before units were evacuated, the building was granted a shelter-in-place order.
One individual was sent to the hospital for observation, and they are doing well.
Several animals were also rescued.
The fire was restricted to a single building.
The reason is being investigated, although it appears to have begun in the kitchen and was accidental.
Copyright 2022 775 Times, NV Globe. All rights reserved.
- Las Vegas Woman Arrested for Attempted Murder After Stabbing Man in Garage - December 1, 2023
- Nevada Democrats Attack GOP U.S. Senate Candidate Sam Brown for Anti-Abortion Stance - December 1, 2023
- Sparks Man Arrested for Murder of 17-Year-Old Boy - November 29, 2023