NEVADA – According to authorities, a man arrested for a shooting near Sparks Marina that sent another man to the hospital is also a suspect in an armed robbery.
On December 11, around 8:45 p.m., an armed robbery happened at the Extra Mile Chevron at 1600 Victorian Ave. During the heist, the suspect utilized a gun. Detectives from the Sparks Police Department took up the case.
O’Neil Thomas was identified as the suspect during the investigation. The next day, just before noon, officers with the Sparks Police Department received multiple reports of gunshots in the area of Prater Way and Howard Drive. While dispatch was on their way to the location, they received numerous more calls about a man down near McCarran Blvd. and Nichols Way.
The unidentified person was sent to the hospital. His current state is unclear.
Sparks PD Detectives and the Regional Crime Suppression Unit apprehended O’Neil Thomas for the shooting on December 13. On December 14, he was arrested for armed robbery. O’Neil Thomas was charged with the following counts in connection with the shooting and the armed robbery:
- Attempted Murder with the Use of a Deadly Weapon
- Battery with a Deadly Weapon, Discharge Firearm from a Vehicle
- Discharge Firearm into an Occupied Vehicle
- Prohibited Person in Possession of a Firearm
- Robbery with a Deadly Weapon
- Possession of a Firearm by a Prohibited Person
Credits: My News 4
Copyright 2022 775 Times, NV Globe. All rights reserved.
- Fugitive Wanted in Multimillion-Dollar Fraud Case Arrested in Florida - November 29, 2023
- Clark County Education Association Reaffirms Assertion of Ambiguity in the Injunction - November 29, 2023
- Lego Store Owner Frustrated by Repeat Thefts - November 29, 2023