RENO, Nev. (775 Times, NV Globe) – With the impending bad weather, the potential of flooding remains high. Homes and companies that are on low ground should make preparations in case of flooding.
Sandbags are available to locals in the region at a number of sites.
- The Truckee Meadows Fire Stations in Lemmon Valley, East Washoe Valley and West Washoe Valley.
- Fire stations in Sheridan, Genoa and on Johnson Lane.
- Mound House Fire Station
- Stagecoach Community Center
- Mason Town Hall
- Dressler Park Community Arena in Wellington
- Fire Station 39 and the Mark Twain Community Center in Dayton
- At the end of Toll Road, inside a small storage shed in Virginia City
- Fire Station 74 in Lockwood
- Fire Station 72 in Virginia City Highlands
South Lake Tahoe:
- Fire Station 3
- Search and Rescue Building on Santa Fe Road
Credits: KOLO TV
Copyright 2022 775 Times, NV Globe. All rights reserved.