SOUTH LAKE TAHOE, Nev. (775 Times, NV Globe)- South Lake Tahoe Fire Rescue’s Christmas fire engine will be roaming the city streets once more, spreading cheer to all.
Starting at 5 p.m., the fire engine will be sent every night. Saturday, December 10 through Friday, December 23
You may see it with its colorful lights locally or from a distance while it plays festive music. If you’re near the engine, be sure to get a candy cane from one of the firemen.
Weather or emergency conditions may cause changes to the timetable.
Christmas Fire Engine Holiday Schedule:
- Saturday, Dec. 10-Al Tahoe Blvd. (will start at 6 p.m.)
- Sunday, Dec.11-Sierra Blvd.
- Monday, Dec. 12-Ski Run Blvd.
- Tuesday, Dec.13-Barton/Tahoe Island neighborhood
- Wednesday, Dec.14-Tahoe Keys Blvd./State Streets
- Thursday, Dec. 15-Tahoe Keys Blvd./Venice Dr.
- Friday, Dec 16-Springwood Dr./Bijou Pines
- Saturday, Dec.17-Glenwood Way
- Sunday, Dec.18-South Y neighborhood/Tata Ln.
- Monday, Dec.19-Heavenly Valley neighborhood
- Tuesday, Dec.20-Stateline/Pioneer Trail
- Wednesday, Dec.21-Gardner Mountain neighborhood
- Thursday, Dec.22-Stateline area/hotel corridor
- Friday, Dec.23- Main areas on Highway 50 (within city limits)
The Christmas Fire Engine will also be on display at the Festival of Winter Lights on Friday, December 9 and Saturday, December 10, beginning at 5 p.m. at the Recreation Complex’s Festival of Winter Lights.
Copyright 2022 775 Times, NV Globe. All rights reserved.
- Washoe County Sheriff’s Office Makes Arrest in Domestic Strangulation & Kidnapping Case - September 22, 2023
- Washoe County High School Teacher Arrested on Child-Related Felonies - September 22, 2023
- Gas Prices Surge to Year-High Levels in Nevada: What’s Behind the Spike - September 22, 2023