Joey Gilbert Refuses to Concede Nevada Governor Race
Gilbert signals lawsuit, alleges numerous election violations
By Megan Barth, June 24, 2022 1:14 pm
Alleging widespread fraud, Republican governor candidate Joey Gilbert is refusing to concede the primary election after vote counts show he lost the race to Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo. Gilbert received 27.6 percent of the vote and swept the majority of rural counties. Lombardo received 38.4 percent of the vote, winning both Washoe and Clark county. Those two counties comprise more than 87 percent of the state’s active registered voters.
A statement published on Thursday afternoon by the Gilbert campaign says they have plans to contest the election for transparency and accountability concerns. The statement, in part, reads:
Proof and data coming in daily demonstrate numerous threat vectors have been exploited. From ballot secrecy being abandoned, the egregious, irreparable chain of custody issues, machines connected to the internet, court orders being ignored, signature verification improperly or not being conducted at all, and not to mention at least 44,000 Non-Partisan voters—that we are aware of—were unable to vote, thus disenfranchised.
Republicans were told to use certain machines and place ballots in a certain box, different from Democrats and Non-Partisans. Gilbert said, “You can’t run on a platform of integrity and fighting against corruption, and turn your back on this election and pretend no disingenuous activity occurred that absolutely affected this election.”
On election night, Gilbert took to Facebook to announce he “smelled a lawsuit” and that he “will concede nothing”:
Thursday’s announcement cites nine examples of alleged election violations:
- Nevada Revised Statutes (NRSs) require ballot secrecy. The secret ballot NRSs were all violated by placing voter name, party, precinct number, voter ID info, and bar code on every ballot envelope for all to see.
- Ballots received by the Registrar of Voters (ROV) did not have proper chain of custody.
- Internet “MiFi” is/was hooked up to EMS machine and all voting machines—confirmed by the Assistant Registrar of Voters, Heather Carmen, on video.
- Court orders regarding the observation of the election process were violated.
- As mentioned above, Assistant Registrar of Voters Heather Carmen and Government Affairs Manager Jamie Rodriguez are on video admitting violations, one being that they began tabulating votes the week prior, not surprisingly, with no observation.
- There was a violation of the NRS’ requirements for equal representation from both parties for election workers.
- Signature verification was improperly conducted or not conducted at all.
- 44,000 Non-Partisan voters—who are breaking party at a 4:1 to 6:1 ratio to vote for Republicans that were freedom candidates, especially America first and for We The People candidates—who were disenfranchised by the DMV and government.
- Voters were segregated by party; Republicans were told to use a certain machine and place ballots in a certain box, different from Democrats and Non-Partisans.
“At least 44,000 voters that we know about lost their ability to vote. This cannot be allowed to stand, or nothing will change in Nevada come November,” said Gilbert. “If what occurred during the primary election occurs again, based on the numbers, Nevada won’t have the red wave it should have because of the aforementioned serious concerns, and you can expect to have another four years of Sisolak.”
- Lombardo: Biden’s Avi Kwa Ame Designation Is A ‘Historic Mistake’ - March 21, 2023
- AB 231 Changes The Definition of Money, Increases Government Control - March 21, 2023
- Senator Jauregui Introduces Bill Raising Age Limit For Gun Possession - March 20, 2023
3 thoughts on “Joey Gilbert Refuses to Concede Nevada Governor Race”
this clown proves I was right for not voting for him,lombardo was the only candidate that can win in clark county, gilbert would get wiped out in the general, he comes across as another version of glen lerner to people in vegas
Trump backed candidates – Lambardo & Laxalt rigged the election??
The election will be decided by how many people vote for Libertarians, American Independent party and none of these candidates.
( I am independent ).
Be pro energy and pro water.. Lithium mine blocked, geothermal plant blocked – stand next to an oil well – they’re up by area 52 – and say for environmentally responsible energy development. Wells, pipeline s , solar power wind. Let Democrats be for high gas prices