The Lyon County Sheriff’s Office (LCSO) wants the public’s help to find the man who robbed a store in Dayton with a gun early on Wednesday.
On September 7 at 9:41 a.m., LCSO got a report of a robbery with a gun at the Valero gas station at 100 Douglas St.
The man came into the store a few minutes before the report, went to the register, and pulled a gun out from under his sweatshirt, according to the first investigation.
The man said he was going to shoot the store clerk and asked for money. He stole an unknown amount of cash and left before the police arrived.
LCSO says that the man drove west on Highway 50 in a silver or gray SUV, which could have been a Toyota or Mitsubishi. People say that the car’s back has a silver or gray tire rack. During the armed robbery, an eye was kept on the area by a white Chevrolet Malibu.
This individual is described as:
- White Male adult
- Five-foot-eight inches to five-foot-ten inches in height.
- Has a goatee and wears a black sweatshirt with the word “SAVAGE” on the front; the back has upper and lower teeth.
- Camouflage-patterned shorts
- Blue and white shoes
This investigation is ongoing under the supervision of the Lyon County Major Crimes and Patrol Divisions.
Anyone with information or who may have witnessed this incident is urged to contact LCSO Sgt. Nathan Cooper at (775) 463-6600 or Secret Witness at (775) 322-4900, referencing case number 22LY03766.
Credits: Fox 11
Copyright 2022 775 Times, NV Globe. All rights reserved.
- Sparks Police Searches Shooting Suspects on July - September 28, 2022
- As Hurricane Ian Heads Toward Florida, Nevada Is Lending a Hand and Helping Out - September 28, 2022
- Man Who Died After Being Shot by His Wife Has Been Identified - September 28, 2022