NEVADA – On Tuesday morning, the Sparks Fire Department and NV Energy were called to the scene of a reported gas leak at the intersection of East Quail and Probasco Way. Following the report, several homes in the vicinity had to be evacuated as a precautionary measure.
Fortunately, NV Energy was able to promptly close off the gas line and conduct air quality tests in the area. After the samples were cleared, residents were allowed to return safely to their homes.
Thankfully, no injuries were reported as a result of the gas leak. The timely response of the Sparks Fire Department and NV Energy helped prevent a potentially dangerous situation from escalating.
Copyright 2022 775 Times, NV Globe. All rights reserved.
- Man Sentenced to Prison for DUI Crash and Shooting Arrows at Drivers on Henderson Highway - December 5, 2023
- Updated: Man Accused of DUI Crash That Killed Two Nevada Highway Patrol Troopers Appears in Court - December 5, 2023
- Man Dies After Being Dropped Off at Hospital with Gunshot Wound - December 5, 2023