Clark County Fire Is Investigating a Building Fire in East Las Vegas
LAS VEGAS – At 8:35 p.m. on Friday, firefighters were dispatched to the 4800 block of Mountain Valley Road to check on a tree fire (near Tropicana Avene and McLeod Drive).
When they arrived, however, they found that the fire had spread from the garage to the whole building.
There were no occupants, but firefighters did find a dog.
Even though the firemen tried to save the dog’s life, it was pronounced dead at the scene.
There were two fire trucks, a mobile air unit, and six fire engines dispatched to the scene.
There were no reported injuries on the crew.
According to investigators, the garage dryer is suspected as the blaze’s origin.
The cost of the property damage was not disclosed.
Firefighters want to stress the importance of maintaining smoke detectors by reminding the public to change the batteries regularly.
Beginning the end of Daylight Saving Opportunity on Sunday, November 6 is an excellent time to establish a routine of replacing batteries.
Credits: 8 News Now
Copyright 2022 702 Times, NV Globe. All rights reserved.
- Gun Found at Ed W. Clark High School, Two Juveniles Arrested - February 22, 2024
- Canine Flu Alert: Las Vegas Shelters See Surge in Cases, Experts Offer Advice - February 22, 2024
- Dog Owners Accuse Las Vegas Groomer of Mistreating Pets, Raising Concerns and Questions - February 22, 2024